Lab 10 More Dictionaries and File Formats
In our last lab, we started working with Dictionaries (keys and values). Today, you'll get more practice coding with them and working with the JSON file format.
- Find your partner
- Use CyberDuck to SFTP into your account on the
- On the server, navigate to the
- Download the
lab10folder to your Desktop (drag and drop it from the CyberDuck window)
- Open Thonny and view the relevant
There is no worksheet for today; we are diving right into programming with dictionaries.
Table of Contents
- Lab 10 Home
- Part 0: Warm up Worksheet
- Part 1: Jeopardy dictionary practice
- Part 2: Congress dictionary practice
- Knowledge Check