Midterm 1 Review Guide Solutions
Here is a printable template to help you organize your notes. You can:
- Make a copy of the document and edit it to change how many categories there are or other details about the layout.
- Print out page 1 and fill it in with your own summary notes of the most important concepts from each topic.
- Print out multiple copies of page 2: one for each topic (could be more
detailed topics than those listed on the summary if you want, for
example, you could print one copy for lists, another for
whileloops, and a third for
forloops if you feel like it). Fill these in with detailed notes on a particular topic, plus code examples to look at during the exam.
- Make up your own topics for things you have trouble with (built-in functions? behavior of numbers vs. strings? etc.)
- Fill it out electronically and print the results, or print it out blank and fill it in by hand.
The document includes two copies of page 2 to make it easier to print double-sided if you want.