Quiz 9: Dictionaries and file formats
Students should be able to:
- Design accumulation patterns using iteration and dictionaries
- Accumulate dictionaries using iteration
- Design an accumulation pattern using dictionaries to count data from another data structure such as a list
- Apply dictionaries to solve problems using real world data
- Correctly choose the appropriate data structure to solve a particular problem
- Explain the differences between JSON, CSV, and text files.
- Read and write to JSON files.
- Read and write to CSV files.
You will find the link to the quiz solutions on this page, once all students have had the opportunity to take the quiz.