Quiz 6: Mutability, List Processing and Memory Diagrams
Students should be able to:
- Define mutable and immutable
- Give examples of mutable and immutable objects in Python
- Analyze code to show how objects adhere to the notion of mutability
- Draw a memory diagram that correctly depicts the result of Python code using lists (possibly nested) in memory
- Implement accumulation patterns requiring nested for loops in Python to translate accumulative algorithms from English
You will find the link to the quiz solutions on this page, once all students have had the opportunity to take the quiz.