Quiz 3: Functions and Booleans
Students should be able to:
- Solve problems by composing functions
- Reason about the behavior of functions as parameterized algorithms.
- Write boolean expressions and reason about their types
- Use relational and logical operators (<, >, ==, !=, and, or, not, etc.) to write expressions
- Define the behavior of logical operations including and, or, and not
- Write small predicates using logical and relational operators
- Translate an English description of the behavior of a function into Python defining that function
- Predict the values produced by expressions that use a single relational and logical operators
- Describe function properties
You will find the link to the quiz solutions on this page, once all students have had the opportunity to take the quiz.