Quiz 1: Python Basics
Students should be able to:
- Write expressions and reason about their types
- Use operators (+, -, %, *, ... etc.) and operands to write expressions
- Use built-in functions to produce expressions
- Read programs and understand when and why variables are updated.
- Explain in writing about the behavior of programs.
- Draw and reason about memory diagrams and match memory diagrams to the execution of Python code
- Analyze and predict the errors caused by code
- Distinguish between different types of errors
- Extract concrete facts about errors from error messages, including the code location and execution context in which the error occurred.
- Infer the nature of errors in code by looking at Python's error messages
You will find the link to the quiz solutions on this page, once all students have had the opportunity to take the quiz. You need to be logged in your Wellesley gmail account in order to access quiz solutions.
Access the Quiz 1 retake solutions